Skip to content
- Follow washing instructions on shirt tag.
- Pocket may need to be ironed after washing
- Machine or hand wash with hot water
- Hang to dry
- Iron if needed
- Wash hands before and after handling
- Mask elastic may become stretched out over time from normal wear.
- It is encouraged to replace these elastics when your mask begins to feel loose.
- Elastic strands can be threaded into mask using a safety pin and then knotted on the end.
- Spot clean as needed with warm water
- Tide to go stick is recommended for larger stains
- Do not put in washing machine or dyer
- Protect hat from heavy rain
- Hand wash only
- Do not soak
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Avoid Extreme Heat
- Do not drop
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.